Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Does This Look Familiar?

I went to Stokes on New Year's Eve to buy a birthday present and on my way out of the store this print caught my eye. I couldn't believe that it was a picture almost identical to the one I use for my blog background. I stood there for a minute - not sure what to do. I was really afraid to look at the price. I finally found one that still had the packaging on it, and it was on sale for $9.99. I was now really torn because I have recently framed 3 black and white prints to hang in my kitchen - what would I do with more pictures? But, how could I turn away from such a coincidence. So, I went for it. I went back to the till with my picture and set it down. The girl behind the counter says to me "oh, you have to buy the whole set." WHAT???

How excited was I? Because secretly, I liked the second print better - but I wanted to only buy one and couldn't pass up the first.

So I excitedly asked her "both for $10 bucks??". This is what she said.

"No, they are $9.99 for both, then 40% off and then an additional 20% off that"

WHAT????

I walked away with 2 new canvas prints for just over $5.

Thank you Stokes!!! I have no idea where to hang them, but I love them and the deal that came along with them!

Enjoy

CC

No comments:

Post a Comment